Best Dressed at the 2011 SAG Awards
1. Mila Kunis – Mila is our number one best-dressed lady on the red carpet. Her strapless, belted, Alexander McQueen gown was perfect for her body and the occasion. It’s tough to pull off red on a red carpet, but Mila did it and did it well, finishing her look with Cartier jewels.
2. Angie Harmon – As soon as we caught a glimpse of Angie Harmon, we knew this look would make it onto our best-dressed list. She made a soft, yet eye-catching statement in a light pink, plumed Monique Lhuillier gown. Heavenly.
3. Claire Danes – Belted and strapless was a major trend for the ladies this evening. Claire Danes went for a Louis Vuitton gown by Marc Jacobs, in an aqua color combination that complemented her eyes beautifully. This look had just the right amount of ruffle and pattern.
4. Lea Michele – Oscar de la Renta did her well at the Golden Globes and yet again at the SAG Awards. Lea Michele looked elegant and angelic in this shimmering, slivery gown.
5. Heather Morris – Since the Britney Spears episode of Glee, Heather Morris has been on our radar. This red carpet look just goes to prove our point. Heather was glamorous, but not overdone in her peach tone gown by Romona Keveza. Another successful feathered look as well.
1. John Krasinski – Our best-dressed man award goes to John Krasinski. The all-black look was popular amongst the guys on the red carpet, but John’s Prada suit distinguished him from the rest.
2. Chris Colfer – Glee’s Kurt is making all kinds of strides in menswear. Chris Colfer looked effortlessly chic in his Dior Homme suit. The cropped, slim fit jacket and skinny tie were current and age appropriate.
3. Justin Timberlake – Kudos have to be given for choosing an emerging designer. JT went for a look by up-and-comer Simon Spurr and rocked it. But it is no surprise that JT understands fashion on another level, as a designer himself for his line William Rast.
4. Josh Duhamel – A classic black tuxedo look, Josh Duhamel wore Calvin Klein Collection. And how can you deny the clean cut of Calvin Klein?
5. Armie Hammer – Armie in Armani. At 6’5”, the Social Network star was hard to miss in his sharp tuxedo with bow tie.