Join the Fashion Tribe This Spring
Ethnic, tribal style is all the rage this spring. Looking back to the September runway shows, a strong trend occurred across many designers’ collections, pointing to a Southeastern inspiration.
1. Farah Angsana
3. Christian Siriano
4. Custo Barcelona
Prints, colors and jeweled appliques are the key this season, sure to get you noticed. Go bold with contrasting colors and eye-catching patterns. Simple silhouettes are just enough to balance out the overall visual effect.
1. Tory Burch “Carla” Embellished Sandals, $495
2. ZEFFIRA Lineare Bangles, $130 each
3. Michael Kors Tonne Python-Embosed Fold-Over Clutch, $1295
4. DANNIJO Bailey Necklace, $495
5. DIANE von FURSTENBERG “Medusa XCross Wedge Sandals, $315
Find nature’s beauty in accessories this season. Natural materials like horn, snake and wood add a subtle sophistication to your look. Gold and silver hardware is also very complimentary with a neutral, earth tone palette.