NARS Set to Re-Launch the NARSskin Collection
NARS, already popular for their fabulous lines of nail polish and cosmetics is getting ready to re-introduce their next step, a total beauty takeover: skin care.
Starting next month, NARS will preform a complete overhaul to its current NARSskin line and simplify the line down to nine new products. These new products are designed to work together to provide you with the best skin possible, while improving skin’s texture and overall skin health.
François Nars told WWD, “We developed a skin-care line that focused on light-reflecting properties with anti-aging benefits. Light is a key element to the entire line because it plays a huge role in how healthy skin can look. Skin care should reflect the light and makeup should catch it.”
The new NARSskin collection will include the following and will be available 200 department and specialty store doors in the U.S. after its one-month exclusive at Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Optimal Brightening Concentrate, $72 for 1 oz.
- Gentle Cream Cleanser, $29 for 4.25 oz.
- Purifying Foam Cleanser, $29 for 4.9 oz.
- Double Refining Exfoliator, $34 for 2.8 oz.
- Multi-Action Hydrating Toner, $32 for 6.7 oz.
- Total Replenishing Eye Cream, $55 for 0.52 oz.
- Luminous Moisture Cream, $62 for 1.7 oz.
- Aqua Gel Luminous Oil-Free Moisturizer, $58 for 1.8 oz.
- Aqua Gel Luminous Mask, $39 for 2.6 oz.