These Boots Are Made For Walking: 7 Oxblood Boots You Need Now
We told you we’re in the business of providing you with sartorial direction, and we’re about to do it again. One of the biggest trends of the season is — oxblood. Seen on the runways to socialites, everyone is wearing this deep red hue. It’s pretty clear to us why — this color goes perfectly with just about everything for a fall color palette. Whether you’re stomping through the floors of Bergdorf Goodman or umping into a pile of leaves, these boots will keep your outfit on point at all times. Take a look at our seven favorite pairs of oxblood boots for this fall:
1) Nine West - These leather hooded heeled boots are perfect for the oxblood trend. The dark hue will mix perfectly with your whole wardrobe. What’s better? These beauties are currently on sale for $109.50. Shop it here.
2)N.D.C. made by hand - These ankle boots are the boots for winter. The suede effect, wooden heel, rounded toe and distressed look will be your go to shoe for any occasion. Available for $590, here.
3) MANGO - Mango is known for their effortlessly chic clothing and accessories at awesome prices. These leather pointy toe ankle boots will show anyone you mean business. Wear them with a chunky sock and you’re good to go. Available for $159.99, here.
4) KORS - These Kors by Michael Kors boots are just beyond. The wooden heel and leather contrast will be worn more times than your jacket. These boots are seriously made for walking. Available at ScoopNYC for $495, here.
5) JShoes - Did you know not every boot you own has to have a heel? Personally, I love a lady in a heel at all times. But sometimes a good flat lace-up is just as good. Available for $276, here.
6) John Fluevog - Fluevog shoes are known for their outlandish stylish look, and these beauties are no different. The contrasting black strap and silver hardware make these a head turner. Available for $335, here.
7) United Nude - United Nude is known for their architectural influences. These oxblood and burnt orange colorblocked wedge is on a whole other level. Not to mention that they look beyond comfortable. Available for $295, here.
We really hope you found this helpful as you start really diving into your winter wardrobe shopping! Keep checking back as we’ll be giving you more guides to make your closet perfection.